Clothing collection for those in need in Eastern Europe.
We hand deliver your donations and gifts to those in need in Eastern Europe. Your help makes a difference!
We collect various goods and donations in kind for people in need in Eastern Europe: (We ask that all clothing be dropped off clean and in good condition)
- Clothing of all kinds, for men, women and children
- Sheets, duvet inserts and covers, and one-piece mattresses
- Bicycles, tricycles, bobby cars etc.
- Strollers, baby bouncers, child car seats
- Wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, incontinence products (including packages that have been previously opened) etc.
- Tools and building materials
- School furniture and school equipment by arrangement
- Hospital beds, medical equipment, etc. by arrangement
IMPORTANT: Only donate items in good condition.
If possible, drop off you donation in banana boxes. /
We would also greatly appreciate your donation of € 2.50 ($3) to cover the cost of transport of an individual clothing packet. Give online via our Bank Information
How to Give:
1. Drop any donation off at our offices around the clock.
Donations dropped off in the aid shelter at our offices in Altensteig are protected from the weather and are regularly moved into the warehouse. /
Excluding on school holidays, our packing teams are in the warehouse on Tuesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. When the warehouse is open, feel free to drop your donations off in person.
Please use the following address:
Julian Kischner, Bösinger Str. 11, 72221 Haiterbach
Thank you for your support! We hand deliver your donations and gifts to those in need in Eastern Europe.